Primary & Specialty Care Patient Portal
The AtlantiCare Primary & Specialty Care Patient Portal is a free service for patients ages 18 and older who receive care from any of the following AtlantiCare programs:
- AtlantiCare Physician Group Practices (Primary Care Plus and Specialty Care practices)
- AtlantiCare Urgent Care Centers
- AtlantiCare Specialty Care Clinic
- AtlantiCare Mission HealthCare
The portal makes it easy for you to contact your AtlantiCare healthcare providers and view your medical information through a special password-protected website.
View your personal health records
- Lab results
- Medications, allergies, and immunizations
- Summaries of your office visits for primary care and specialty care
Contact your AtlantiCare providers
- Communicate electronically with your patient care team (for non-urgent medical matters)
- Request appointments with your AtlantiCare providers
- Request referrals to specialists as needed
- Request refills of your prescription medicines
Information on the portal is updated after each office visit (lab results are posted after physician review)
Sign-up process for first-time users
- Visit your AtlantiCare primary care or specialty care provider.
- During your office visit, we will invite you to join the AtlantiCare Primary & Specialty Care Patient Portal. Use your computer, smartphone or mobile device to get on the Internet to access the AtlantiCare Primary & Specialty Care Patient Portal.
- From your Web browser, visit the Primary & Specialty Care Portal login page.
- On the patient portal login page page, enter the temporary username and password printed on your personal invitation.
- Create your new password before using the portal for the first time. To maintain the privacy and security of your personal health information, do not share this password with anyone else.