For Immediate Release: December 20, 2016
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) installed its 2017 Medical Staff officers during its annual physician appreciation celebration December 2 at Atlantic City Country Club in Linwood. Priyesh Thakkar, DO, of Linwood, nephrologist with ARMC and Regional Nephrology Associates, Northfield, was named president.
Marilouise Venditti, MD, of Medford, chief medical officer, AtlantiCare, joined the Medical Staff in thanking Craig Glick, MD, of Ventnor, New Jersey, outgoing Medical Staff president, for his leadership through 2015 and 2016.
Additional ARMC Medical Staff officers are:
• Vice president - Mohamed Elnahal, MD, of Linwood, cardiologist, AtlantiCare Physician Group (APG)
• Secretary - Olawale Fadugba, MD, of Galloway, anesthesiologist, APG
• Treasurer - Javid Iqbal, MD of Egg Harbor Township, hospitalist, APG Hospital Medicine Program
Members at Large are
· Amerigo Falciani, DO, of Hammonton, ARMC radiologist and medical director, Atlantic Medical Imaging, Hammonton
• Jennifer Tioseco, MD, of Port Republic, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) neonatologist and medical director, ARMC NICU
• Saraswathi Racherla, MD, of Linwood, hospitalist, APG Hospital Medicine Program
AtlantiCare, a member of Geisinger Health System, is an integrated system of services designed to help people achieve optimal health. It includes AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, AtlantiCare Health Engagement, the AtlantiCare Foundation, and AtlantiCare Health Services. Its more than 5,400 employees and more than 700 physicians serve the community in nearly 70 locations. A 2009 Malcolm Baldrige Award winner, AtlantiCare was also included in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2010. ARMC became the 105th hospital in the nation to attain status as a Magnet™ designated hospital in March of 2004 and was redesignated a Magnet™ hospital in 2008 and 2013.