Health Insurance Marketplace
Starting October 1, 2013, you can apply for health insurance coverage. And you can find out about government subsidies that can make your premiums more affordable than ever.
Find out if you qualify
If you and your family are uninsured or looking for better health insurance coverage, you can apply for coverage through a federally operated health insurance marketplace for New Jersey.
You may qualify for lower costs on your monthly premiums. Government subsidies depend on your income and family size. Subsidies can significantly reduce your premium and make it more affordable than ever.
At AtlantiCare, we can help you understand your choices so you can make the right decisions for you and your family.
Eligible New Jersey residents can use New Jersey’s Health Insurance Marketplace to:
- Compare health insurance options.
- Select a plan that meets their individual budgets and needs.
- Enroll in coverage.
- Additionally, the Marketplace will:
- Provide information on programs to help New Jersey residents pay for coverage.
- Help New Jersey residents find out if they’re eligible for other public health coverage programs like Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.