How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable, please use the information below to contact us. For information or to find a doctor, please call the AtlantiCare Access Center at 1-888-569-1000
Questions, Concerns or Grievances
If you have a question, concern or grievance, we encourage you to reach out to a hospital representative. You will receive a response in a reasonable period of time.
During business hours, call Customer Relations:
- Atlantic City Campus: 1-8193 from inside the hospital or 609-441-8193 from outside.
- Mainland Campus: 2-3444 from inside the hospital or 609-652-3444 from outside.
For General Information or to Find a Doctor
AtlantiCare can help you identify a primary care provider and specialists after you leave the hospital. To find a physician, call the AtlantiCare Access Center toll-free at 1-888-569-1000.
Questions About Your Hospital Bill
If you have questions about your hospital bill:
- Call the Patient Accounting Department (Billing) at 609-272-2500.
- Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We understand that medical insurance and billing can be complicated and sometimes difficult to understand. ARMC is committed to transparency in billing and to helping you meet your financial obligations.
- If you need help with your bill or medical finances, please contact the hospital Patient Accounting Department (Billing) at 609-272-2500 or 4-2500 from any ARMC hospital phone.
- Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They will assist you with your questions or concerns. They can also provide financial counseling.
To reach Pastoral Care while in the hospital, dial 1-2135 for ARMC Atlantic City Campus or 2-2782 for ARMC Mainland Campus. To reach Pastoral Care from outside the hospital dial our hospital operators at 609-652-1000 (mainland) or 609-345-4000 (city) and have them page the appropriate staff chaplain.