Women's Health & Wellness - Center for Childbirth
Creating Cherished Memories
|The Center for Childbirth is located at ARMC's Mainland Campus in Pomona, NJ
Located at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center – Mainland Campus, the Center for Childbirth offers a warm, caring environment where mother, child and family can feel at ease throughout the entire birthing experience. From the sound of the waterfall in the entry lobby to the attractive furnishings and artwork that decorate the rooms and hallways, the Center is designed to promote well-being.
Mothers and families appreciate the Center’s many exceptional features:
- Private, deluxe birthing suites – each with a whirlpool bath and spa shower. With your physician’s approval, you may choose to deliver and recover in the same room.
- Private maternity suites, with Internet access for families
- State-of-the-art infant security
- Around-the-clock pain management and medical care by our staff of hospital-based obstetricians
- Open visitation for fathers (any time of day or night) – and extended visitation for siblings and grandparents (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- The option of keeping your baby in your room for as long as you want. If you need a rest or quiet time, the nursing staff will care for your newborn in the nursery.
- A Dedicated Team
At AtlantiCare’s Center for Childbirth, a highly skilled team of medical experts cares for mothers and their babies before and after delivery. Our team is comprised of:
- High-risk pregnancy specialists and neonatologists;
- Board-certified obstetricians, who provide coverage 24 hours a day, seven days a week to address any problems that may arrive during labor and delivery.
- Certified Nurse-Midwives, who work directly with our obstetricians.
- Nursing staff trained specifically in the care of mothers and infants.
Each member of the staff is dedicated to creating cherished memories for patients and their families.
Directions and Maps to the Center for Childbirth: