Why Choose the AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute?
We provide world-class quality that is close to home.
Our outstanding team of highly-skilled neurological and neurosurgical professionals are proud to be the recipients of numerous awards and accolades. Our credentials include:
- We are licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Comprehensive Stroke Center. Why does this matter to me?
- We are the only state-designated comprehensive stroke center in Southeastern New Jersey.
- We have earned the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers, a national accreditation for providing advanced stroke treatment in compliance with American Stroke-Association designated guidelines that meet strict performance and quality criteria.
- Our endovascular surgeons are affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, an acknowledged leader in neurosciences.
- Our spine surgeons are affiliated with the Rothman Institute.
- By participating in the newest research protocols and investing in the latest technology, we provide you with the most accurate diagnoses and effective treatment.
And, there’s more.
- We are the recipient of the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2009: This prestigious honor, presented by President Obama and the United States Department of Commerce Secretary, Gary Locke, is our nation’s highest presidential honor for performance excellence through innovation, improvement and visionary leadership.
- We are the first South Jersey hospital to receive the Magnet Designation, the nursing profession’s top honor which recognizes high quality nursing care.
Overall, AtlantiCare is recognized for its exceptional patient care and customer service – the kindness and compassion of its staff – in their relationship with you, the patient, as well as with each other.
So, rest assured that when you choose AtlantiCare, you’re choosing the best New Jersey hospital for your neurological and neurosurgical needs. And, it’s all in your own backyard!