Broad Spectrum of Services
- Workers' Compensation Injury and Illness Care
- Medical Surveillance
- Employment/Industrial Examinations
- Drug Screenings
- Diagnostic Services
Healthy Employees. Greater Productivity.
AtlantiCare Occupational Medicine is a unique program that provides high quality, cost-effective, superior patient care to area employers. Our medical management approach to patient care encourages cooperation and open communication with patients, employers and payors. Our goal is the same as yours, to keep the southeastern New Jersey workforce safe, healthy and working.
Experienced, Caring Team.
Our clinical and administrative staff has more than 20 years of experience with all aspects of occupational healthcare. Our team is dedicated to exceptional medical care and exemplary customer service.
The AtlantiCare Advantage
AtlantiCare Occupational Medicine provides occupational health services for more than 600 local employers. We specialize in treatment of work related injuries/illnesses, employment/industrial examinations, drug screenings, immunizations and other diagnostic services. We are dedicated to forming alliances with the community businesses that promote employee wellness and timely return to work of injured employees.
- Practice is solely dedicated to occupational medicine
- Staff experienced in all aspects of occupational health
- Return to work status faxed to employer same day
- Dictated medical reports available within 24 to 48 hours
- Coordination with employer on all referrals
- Support of employer's return-to-work policy
- Immediate access to other AtlantiCare/ AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center services
- Flexible scheduling/walk-ins welcome
AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey 's largest integrated system of not-for-profit healthcare services. We are dedicated to providing area residents with broader access to a higher quality of healthcare at a lower cost.