|Centers of Excellence VIEW ALL|
|Cancer Care Institute|
|Center for Surgical Weight Loss & Wellness|
|The Heart Institute at ARMC|
|Regional Trauma Center|
|Women's Health & Wellness|
|From the Well4Life Blog|
To encourage Latino students to pursue careers in healthcare.
Scholarship in the amount of $500 to be used toward tuition or books.
1. Graduating high school senior of Hispanic descent who will pursue a career in healthcare related field.
2. Student will enroll full-time (as defined by their college/university) at one of the following 2 or 4 year colleges or university:
Atlantic Cape Community College
Cumberland County College
Richard Stockton University
3. GPA - 2.5 or above
4. One (1) reference letter from school guidance counselor (must include students GPA).
5. Essay: (not to exceed 800 words)
a. Why interested in healthcare
b. Area of interest (physician, nursing, allied health)
c. Importance of reducing health disparities within the Hispanic community. (Health disparities are differences in the incidence, prevalence, mortality, and burden of diseases and other adverse health conditions that exist among specific population groups in the United States.– National Institutes of Health)
Note: Funds will be distributed to student once they present proof of enrollment in accredited school. Selected student and his/her parents will be invited to AtlantiCare's Annual Diversity and Inclusion Event in November 2016.
Application Packet must include:
1. Completed Application
2. A recommendation letter from school guidance which must include students current GPA.
Complete the attached Application Packet and return to:
or Submit Your Application Online CLICK HERE