Hospital Services Patient Portal
The AtlantiCare Hospital Patient Portal is a free service for our patients ages 18 and older. The portal makes it easy for you to view your medical information through a special password-protected website.
View your personal health records
- Summaries of your hospital visit(s)
- Discharge instructions
- Transition-of-care summaries
- Lab and Radiology results
- Medical history information
Sign-up process for first-time users
- Before you leave AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, we will invite you to join the patient portal.
- Use your computer, smartphone or mobile device to get on the Internet to access the AtlantiCare Primary & Specialty Care Patient Portal.
- From your Web browser, visit the Hospital Services Portal login page.
- Create your new password before using the portal for the first time. you will have to create a password and username other than your E-mail address. To maintain the privacy and security of your personal health information, do not share this password with anyone else.