Why Choose AtlantiCare for Your Joint Surgery?
Leave the hospital faster. Stay active longer.
There are many reasons to choose the Joint Institute at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC). Here are just a few:
- Reduced complications. The Center for Perioperative Medicine (pre-admission testing) ensures that you have a positive experience from beginning to end. Our comprehensive evaluation and special protocols also help to provide shorter lengths of stay and reduce complications as well as re-admissions. Our surgeons have discussed our surgical methods at scientific orthopaedic meetings around the world and published in highly-respected journals.
- Each member of your care team meets with you to ensure that we answer your questions and you understand your care. Your comfort and safety are our priority.
- Our partner, the Rothman Institute, is internationally recognized for excellence in orthopaedic science and technology. Physicians are experts in their specialty areas, leaders in clinical research and innovators in the development of advanced treatment methods and technologies.
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Advanced operating microscope
- Private rooms in the new orthopaedic section
- Dedicated musculoskeletal hospitalists. In addition to our surgical team, we have specialized medical doctors who will see you during your hospital stay and ensure that you are receiving the best medical care and medications to accompany your orthopaedic care.
- Our patient liaison communicates with your family and loved ones to make sure they have the information they need.
|AREAS OF TREATMENT
Our specialists are highly skilled in all areas of orthopedic surgery and joint replacement surgery for the whole body.
Learn more »
AtlantiCare’s outstanding team of orthopaedic surgeons, nurses and physical therapists provides specialized, innovative care that enables you to leave the hospital faster and stay active longer.
Learn more »