|A private birthing suite at the Center for Chilbirth
AtlantiCare’s Center for Childbirth, which opened in 2005, is the newest facility of its kind in the region. Located at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center – Mainland Campus, the Center for Childbirth combines a warm, caring environment with modern design and technology. From the sound of the waterfall in the entry lobby to custom artwork that decorates the rooms and hallways, the Center was designed with women’s comfort and well-being in mind. Among the special features are:
- Private, deluxe birthing suites – each with a whirlpool bath and spa shower. With your physician’s approval, you may choose to deliver and recover in the same room.
- Private maternity suites, with Internet access for families.
- State-of-the-art infant security.
- Around-the-clock pain management and medical care by our staff of hospital-based obstetricians
- Open visitation for fathers (any time of day or night) – and extended visitation for siblings and grandparents ( 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
- The option of keeping your baby in your room for as long as you want. If you need a rest or quiet time, the nursing staff will care for your newborn in the nursery.
Take a virtual tour of AtlantiCare’s Center for Childbirth. Or call 1-888-569-1000 to register for a guided tour.
Click here for a map and door-to-door directions to the Center for Childbirth.